Welcome guest Home | Contact Us | Register | Please login  
1997 Paulo da Silva Garrafeira Reserva Estremadura (750ml)
Producer: Antonio Bernardino Paulo da Silva
Appellation: Estramadura - Portugal
Type: red
Varietal: Touriga Nacional
Maturity: Drink
Rating: Excellent
Est. Price: US$17.99
Alcohol %: 13
Description: About 80% Touriga Nacional and other Purtugese Native Grapes make up the other 20%
Tasting Notes:
rated: April 9, 2009 , Anthony Mongiello
93 points "This is the current release of this wine. The winemaker stores the wine buried underground in barrels for ten years before releasing. The wine has plenty of structure and can last another 10-20 years. Beautiful red cherries supplemented with creamy leather that is sure to evolve more as time goes on." Best 2009-2029